Hi, these are just ideas not recommendations, sometimes I trade my ideas, sometimes I don’t.
Always remember, yours is the responsibility for your trades,
Good luck,
Erick



Monday, November 2, 2020

Systematic and statistically based trading

The crossing of the Short Term Momentum above 0 had 3 short term winners and 1 loser in the last 2 months, we’ll take it again

 


 

My RSP from Oct 23 went bad, that’s what I like about short term trading, we take our loses and live for another day. Its promising now but I missed the cross on Friday so I’ll stay out



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

From the Dominican Republic - Swing Trader Speculator - Civil Engineer/Project Manager - sternloinaz@gmail.com