Hi, these are just ideas not recommendations, sometimes I trade my ideas, sometimes I don’t.
Always remember, yours is the responsibility for your trades,
Good luck,
Erick



Tuesday, June 16, 2020

QQQ short term long


I have a buy signal for tomorrow at the open for my statistically based short term systematic trading.
The target for QQQ is 250.83, 3.29% from todays close at 242.85. 



If the stock reaches the target I’ll sell at the open the following day, if the trade reverses I’ll also sell the next day at the open, no second guessing, no questions asked.

For the past 30 months this set up was 67% profitable, that means that more than 30% of my trades loosed money, so I need good risk management capital wise and also consistency. Also I need to remember that past performance does not guarantee future results.

Shalom all,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

From the Dominican Republic - Swing Trader Speculator - Civil Engineer/Project Manager - sternloinaz@gmail.com