Hi, these are just ideas not recommendations, sometimes I trade my ideas, sometimes I don’t.
Always remember, yours is the responsibility for your trades,
Good luck,
Erick



Sunday, June 14, 2020

SHORT TERM ETF STRATEGY


Besides stocks I’ve been trading 3 ETFs with a short term strategy since 2018. All my trades are from open to open, meaning I’ll put a buy and sell order after market close whenever I have a trade set up. I’ll try and post every trade here or via my tweeter feed, reminding you IT IS NOT investment advice, feel free to piggyback at your own risk, we’ll talk compensation later.

From the start of 2018 up to date I have made 265 trades with RSP, QQQ and IWM, with 165 winning trades, for a 62% of winners. All my trades are long.

The strategy is based in price action and the short term momentum of the stock.  The highest winner was a 7.3% profit; the highest loosing trade resulted in a 3.6% loss, both with the IWM etf.

Here is my last trade of June 3 with the IWM etf.





June 3, buy signal, order to buy at the open the next day, target 147
June 4, bought at the open, at 143.84
June 5, target reached, sell at the open next day
June 8, sold at the open 152.35, 5.9% profit

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

From the Dominican Republic - Swing Trader Speculator - Civil Engineer/Project Manager - sternloinaz@gmail.com