Hi, these are just ideas not recommendations, sometimes I trade my ideas, sometimes I don’t.
Always remember, yours is the responsibility for your trades,
Good luck,
Erick



Thursday, July 2, 2020

Short time statistically and “most of the times” profitable trading


As I’ve stated in previous posts, whenever my target is reached I sell at the open the next day.

RSP reached the 102.60 target with a 102.78 high on July 1, I sold at the open today with a fair enough 2.85% profit in 2 days, and you can take that to the bank.



QQEW reached the target today with a 81.40 high, I’ll be selling my QQQ proxy at the open tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

From the Dominican Republic - Swing Trader Speculator - Civil Engineer/Project Manager - sternloinaz@gmail.com