Hi, these are just ideas not recommendations, sometimes I trade my ideas, sometimes I don’t.
Always remember, yours is the responsibility for your trades,
Good luck,
Erick



Sunday, July 19, 2020

Systematic and statistically based trading


IWM St Momt turned back on Friday and it also looks like a short term resistance was met, I’m selling my IWM holdings at the open



QQEW is the etf I follow for the tech sector, however due to the fund’s small liquidity is difficult to trade so I go with the QQQ as proxy. They are not exactly the same, QQEW is equal-weight and QQQ is not, lacking a high liquidity Nasdaq 100 etf for now I’m going with QQQ


QQEW closed +0.80%, QQQ closed +0.12%.



I’m keeping my QQQ for the next trading day

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

From the Dominican Republic - Swing Trader Speculator - Civil Engineer/Project Manager - sternloinaz@gmail.com