Hi, these are just ideas not recommendations, sometimes I trade my ideas, sometimes I don’t.
Always remember, yours is the responsibility for your trades,
Good luck,
Erick



Sunday, July 12, 2020

Statistically based trading


The last 3 times before last Friday that RSP short term momentum made a high pointing hook the price responded with a bounce over the support line.



It has that formation again so my order would be to buy at the open tomorrow with a target around the last short term resistance.

I want to wait some minutes before the market opens to see how weekend news will affect the market tomorrow before I put my order. I wish SPX futures will hold above the support line.

Although the 2 months formation shows a market losing steam, this is short term trading.

Let’ see

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

From the Dominican Republic - Swing Trader Speculator - Civil Engineer/Project Manager - sternloinaz@gmail.com