Hi, these are just ideas not recommendations, sometimes I trade my ideas, sometimes I don’t.
Always remember, yours is the responsibility for your trades,
Good luck,
Erick



Tuesday, September 17, 2019

No direction


No direction
I’m getting out of my three positions, 2 shorts 1 long at the open tomorrow. Still believe the market is kind of overbought however they keep throwing money at, we are not in the market fighting business.



My AES position was profitable, the STZ short is neuter and MAA short cost me money, so far no gain no loss in my portfolio.
Those stocks were changing attitude at the close today that’s why I’m going out.

Now all this rate and Fed business is never going to end it seems, tomorrow the same thing, so we can expect some volatility during the day.
My DIS setup did not work, no harm done.

Let’s try again this time with another unexciting stock.




What’s the deal here?




Good luck all

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

From the Dominican Republic - Swing Trader Speculator - Civil Engineer/Project Manager - sternloinaz@gmail.com