Hi, these are just ideas not recommendations, sometimes I trade my ideas, sometimes I don’t.
Always remember, yours is the responsibility for your trades,
Good luck,
Erick



Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Follow Up 29-11-11


I have not changed my bearish stance, however when ¾ of your unrealized puts profits disappear in a single trading day you kind of wonder.


11630 should hold as resistance for the down move to continue, definitively 11000 is my first target, based on the broken channel, also there is some intermediate significance at 11000


Some long resistance at 11230, 10530 would be a target if 11000 broken.



Let's see today action

Good day,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

From the Dominican Republic - Swing Trader Speculator - Civil Engineer/Project Manager - sternloinaz@gmail.com