Hi, these are just ideas not recommendations, sometimes I trade my ideas, sometimes I don’t.
Always remember, yours is the responsibility for your trades,
Good luck,
Erick



Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dax, Oil and Basic Materials

I have the DAX in short territory for daily trades, it needs to close tomorrow above 6865 (up 0.80% +) to reverse the shorts.



Basic Materials with the move from 297.19 to 283.20 reverse the uptrend; that move retraced 81% to 294.56, that’s the level for keeping shorts. If it Closes tomorrow below 287.77 I’ll be adding shorts.


Oil keeps strong, price below 640.99 at Friday’s close is selling the longs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

From the Dominican Republic - Swing Trader Speculator - Civil Engineer/Project Manager - sternloinaz@gmail.com