Hi, these are just ideas not recommendations, sometimes I trade my ideas, sometimes I don’t.
Always remember, yours is the responsibility for your trades,
Good luck,
Erick



Monday, September 9, 2013

Russell 2000, things to know for Tuesday

Looking for a quick 1+% in a couple of days trading the Russell, what we need is an up day tomorrow, it could be a marginally gain, even a 0.05% will do.
If the Russell close up tomorrow we’ll have a chance since of all the groups I follow the Rut is the only one with 2 consecutive days of increasing pressure. I’ll post Tuesday after the close with a target.
Is not prediction is reaction.
Shalom,


No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

From the Dominican Republic - Swing Trader Speculator - Civil Engineer/Project Manager - sternloinaz@gmail.com