Hi, these are just ideas not recommendations, sometimes I trade my ideas, sometimes I don’t.
Always remember, yours is the responsibility for your trades,
Good luck,
Erick



Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Russell at close 9/18

My last week  http://erickstern.blogspot.com/2013/09/russell-wednesday.html target for the RUT was reached today, as customary I had to overcome my what if symptom:  what if the markets keep on going.

Anyway I sold at the close my UWMs with a 4% profit, not bad for 6 days work.

The Russell with an angle below 50 degrees looks like it could increase for a few more days before a correction that will allow buying again or shorting,  the angle have not reached its max average value.




I had projected the SPX with a 0.60% profit from last Wednesday, the 2.15% gain contributed to my Russell sell.







No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

From the Dominican Republic - Swing Trader Speculator - Civil Engineer/Project Manager - sternloinaz@gmail.com