Hi, these are just ideas not recommendations, sometimes I trade my ideas, sometimes I don’t.
Always remember, yours is the responsibility for your trades,
Good luck,
Erick



Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Some Random Thoughts


The market tried to break above yesterday high but currently is not holding. Still hovering around the lower 45 degree channel line. Let’s see how it ends. Still some possibility, but my right line analysis tends more to a drifting position at best.






At the open I bought one of my favorites because its ability to climb with the market. A measured move should take it near 114, with a little help from the market. Stop loss at yesterday low.






At the open yesterday I went long WEC, (utilities anyone?), only to see it reverses almost immediately. Still hope with the breaking of the box and the retracement line. Target 63.5, stop loss at yesterday low.
Blowing again?





Thank you God
Shalom Alle

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

From the Dominican Republic - Swing Trader Speculator - Civil Engineer/Project Manager - sternloinaz@gmail.com