Hi, these are just ideas not recommendations, sometimes I trade my ideas, sometimes I don’t.
Always remember, yours is the responsibility for your trades,
Good luck,
Erick



Monday, October 22, 2018

WFC another swing


Wells Fargo presented a short opportunity with Friday’s close. Look at the textbook head and shoulders pattern with lower high on the right side of the chart.



I love shorts, if they are going to work, they do it quick, unfortunately since its impossible shorting with a stop, you have to follow by the minute to enter.


In the first 30 minutes today, together with the general market uncertainty, I shorted WFC after it broke the HS support at 52.71.  The quick move of more than 2% in a couple of hours made me cover with a quick 2% profit. Since it takes almost a year for a return of 2% in a safe investment, the profit was too good to pass. Of course, as always, I left profits on the table, it’ll happen again and again.



Sorry about not posting real time this trade, it went too quick.

Shalom,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

From the Dominican Republic - Swing Trader Speculator - Civil Engineer/Project Manager - sternloinaz@gmail.com