Hi, these are just ideas not recommendations, sometimes I trade my ideas, sometimes I don’t.
Always remember, yours is the responsibility for your trades,
Good luck,
Erick



Monday, October 29, 2018

Where’s the bottom ?


“I’m not afraid, but I’m very nervous.”
― John Irving, A Prayer for Owen Meany

I keep trying to get a rebound, fortunately I was able to make my 1+% with my last pick, ABR made a high around midmorning and I was able to cash on my pick selling at 11.99,  however that’s not the way I like to trade cause I can’t be looking at prices all day. Is the volatility here to stay?




The SP500 is trading inside a killer downward channel and really nobody knows when or if it is going to end. As I told you before I trade with stops for opening positions what makes very difficult for me to short unless it is with an inverse ETF. Being said that, if only I would have 10% of John Irving’s talent for writing in my market timing……




The Dow still above the 21 week channel, although it’s a long way to the top, with a great economy there's hope for it yet.



 Anyway, it seems that Dover Corp found a bottom after the October 18th earnings, volatility for DOV is decreasing.




My stop-buy is at 82.5, if filled and reverse I’m going out at 81.7 tish. As always I’m looking for quick 1 to 3% profit.




Good luck all,
Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

From the Dominican Republic - Swing Trader Speculator - Civil Engineer/Project Manager - sternloinaz@gmail.com