Hi, these are just ideas not recommendations, sometimes I trade my ideas, sometimes I don’t.
Always remember, yours is the responsibility for your trades,
Good luck,
Erick



Sunday, February 16, 2020

Model portfolio review Feb/16 2020


Let’s take a look at the charts of the open positions in my model portfolio initiated Jan 16,2020
I posted my order to buy GWRE on Jan 31 and my AXP order on Feb 6, those are my only two open positions in the portfolio model.


From Jan 16 to date small caps are still losing money as a group, IWM is 1% down from the Jan 16 close.



SPY have done better with a 2% gain since Jan 16.



My model portfolio was kind of lost in the whipsawing period, however it is positive with my two positions, returning 7.09 % and 1.32% respectively

GWRE is my jewel for now




AXP up 1.32%

 

All my trades are posted here before market opens




No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

From the Dominican Republic - Swing Trader Speculator - Civil Engineer/Project Manager - sternloinaz@gmail.com