Hi, these are just ideas not recommendations, sometimes I trade my ideas, sometimes I don’t.
Always remember, yours is the responsibility for your trades,
Good luck,
Erick



Sunday, August 2, 2020

Systematic and Probability based trading


The equal weight RSP saw the short term momentum turned back on Friday. It needs to break above that significant resistance from around June 16. This is very short term trading, I’m selling at the open.



Small caps won’t take the lead yet. Out also at the open



QQQ that I trade in lieu of the low liquidity equal weight QQEW still needs to best a well-defined resistance. This is my most profitable trade from July 30 with a 3+% profit at Friday’s close. I’m selling at the open



No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

From the Dominican Republic - Swing Trader Speculator - Civil Engineer/Project Manager - sternloinaz@gmail.com