Hi, these are just ideas not recommendations, sometimes I trade my ideas, sometimes I don’t.
Always remember, yours is the responsibility for your trades,
Good luck,
Erick



Monday, August 3, 2020

Systematic and Probability based trading


Well I sold my 3 trades at the open, 2 of them with a small profit and QQQ with a very good 3.98% in 2 trading days. This is my model portfolio since I started posting my trades before market open



As of today’s close the return is 5.76% of the trading capital since June 17

Now for tomorrow



For this 1.76/1.52 risk/reward trade to works, RSP needs to stay above the slow trending line

Yesterday’s low is definitely the stop, buying tomorrow at the open

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

From the Dominican Republic - Swing Trader Speculator - Civil Engineer/Project Manager - sternloinaz@gmail.com