Hi, these are just ideas not recommendations, sometimes I trade my ideas, sometimes I don’t.
Always remember, yours is the responsibility for your trades,
Good luck,
Erick



Sunday, October 16, 2022

Hotels and Motels

 I have 5 Hotels in my Hotels and Motels Industry Screen, 3 of them closed up last Friday when the SP500 lost 2.28%, so I’m looking at candidates

 


 

 Now I don’t like going long at the open, I’d rather put a stop limit order up in case the market reacts favorably, its no bullet proof, more times than I want to remember the market open up and then close too much down, well that’s the business

 

Look at this chart of HLT, very well defined the support and resistance levels

 


 

 

Closing prices give a clearer picture, still not new lows

 


 

 

 

I’ll put a stop limit buy order at 124.40, that is 1.5% above Friday’s close, so in order to execute the group must explode higher

 

Target is at 128.90 giving a 3.6% profit, stop loss at 117.25

 

I still think with this high volatility we are not ready for longs, let’s see what tomorrow brings

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

From the Dominican Republic - Swing Trader Speculator - Civil Engineer/Project Manager - sternloinaz@gmail.com