Hi, these are just ideas not recommendations, sometimes I trade my ideas, sometimes I don’t.
Always remember, yours is the responsibility for your trades,
Good luck,
Erick



Sunday, October 23, 2022

Swing Trading

 

This I the first thing I check before placing a trade, I don’t want important news in the middle of the market, sometimes they are trend disrupting news

Nothing important tomorrow I guess

 


 

 

This is kind of unsettling for long trades

 


 

 

Maybe I’ll have my trade for 1 day, sometimes 2 or 3, no more than that, I never day trade, lack the time and skills

 

And this is the interesting chart, short term market momentum and short term volatility momentum, here we’d like volatility to turn down and momentum up for a successful long swing trade

 


 

 

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

From the Dominican Republic - Swing Trader Speculator - Civil Engineer/Project Manager - sternloinaz@gmail.com